LOCATION → TRAVEL INFORMATION
How to get to the Hotel Beatriz (Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife)
The island of Tenerife has 2 airports. We strongly recommend you to land in “Tenerife Norte” (TFS), also called “Los Rodeos“, located in the North of the island. There is another airport in the Sourth of the island, called “Tenerife Sur” (TFS) or “Reina Sofia”, but this second one is farther from the conference venue. Almost all the charter and low cost airlines offer flights to the South and North airports. Regular airlines fly to both. If you can choose, better TENERIFE NORTH (TFN).
If your airplane arrives at Tenerife Norte Airport:
- You can take a taxi at the exit of the “Arrivals”. It takes about 25 minutes and it costs about 35 euro approx. (the distance is about 30 km).
- You can rent a car at the airport. More information. Approx 33 € per day.
- You can take the bus, the bus company in Tenerife is Titsa. More information
If your airplane arrives at Tenerife Sur Airport, you can also take a taxi, rent a car or take the bus, but the distance is about 94 km from the airport to the Hotel Beatriz Atlantis in Puerto de la Cruz.
In order to facilitate your travel arrangements for the Conference, the Technical Secretariat has obtained some discounts that you may find listed below.
Official carrier for air travel
Discount flights to TENERIFE as final destination in one way flights, returns and open jaw:
For domestic, Europeans and International flights:
- 40% discount on full fare Business class
- 50% discount on full fare Economy class
- 30% discount on full fare Economy and Bussines class on Air Nostrum Flights with final destination Tenerife
- This offer is applicable only for flights exclusively closed by IBERIA (except Airlift) and Air Nostrum, excluding the lines with shared code (IB-7000, 5000 and 4000). The validity of the tickets will be from seven days before and seven days after the beginning of the event. The booking and the emission of tickets will take place at the IBERIA Offices, or IBERIA Web, Serviberia and / or Viajes GENIL, S.A., as the Official Travel Agency; please contact to Gema Vera / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 902430960; Fax: 902430959.
- In order to be eligible for discounts, the passenger (as Attendee, Speaker or Member of the Committee) must prove their attendance to the Conference through a Registration confirmation document sent by the Technical Secretariat.
- You may get your personal discount voucher from the official travel agent through the booking process.
- In all IBERIA tickets issued for the event, the code BT3IB21MPE0016 must appear on the "TOUR CODE" box on the ticket and becoming effective once the Agreement has been accepted and signed.
- All reservations must include the following code: BT3IB21MPE0016
If you are interesting in this discount please click here
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION: There is not train service in Tenerife, but you can use this RENFE discount to trip to Madrid and take a fly to Tenerife from here.
DISCOUNTS (validity period: From June 10th to June 16th, 2013 )
- 30% discount AVE-Long Distance
- 30% discount AVE-Medium Distance
- 30% discount Communter trains
- 30% discount Conventional Medium Distance Trains
if you are interested in these discounts click here
You can get these discounts delivering the "Discount Travel Card" in your travel agency to arrange the booking of the ticket. This card must be stamped by the travel agency or RenfeÂ´s office on the back and attached to ticket issued as it is essential to make the trip. Imperative that the card is printed in color.