CONTRIBUTIONS → TOPICS
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Mathematical and theoretical methods in computational intelligence.
Mathematics for neural networks. RBF structures. Self-organizing networks and
methods. Support vector machines and kernel methods. Fuzzy logic. Evolutionary and
- Neurocomputational formulations. Single-neuron modelling. Perceptual
modelling. System-level neural modelling. Spiking neurons. Models of biological
- Learning and adaptation. Adaptive systems. Imitation learning. Reconfigurable
systems. Supervised, non-supervised, reinforcement and statistical algorithms.
- Emulation of cognitive functions. Decision Making. Multi-agent systems.
Sensor mesh. Natural language. Pattern recognition. Perceptual and motor functions
(visual, auditory, tactile, virtual reality, etc.). Robotics. Planning motor
- Bio-inspired systems and neuro-engineering. Embedded intelligent systems.
Evolvable computing. Evolving hardware. Microelectronics for neural, fuzzy and
bioinspired systems. Neural prostheses. Retinomorphic systems. Brain-computer
interfaces (BCI) Nanosystems. Nanocognitive systems.
- Advanced topics in computational intelligence. Intelligent networks.
Knowledge-intensive problem solving techniques. Multi-sensor data fusion using
computational intelligence. Search and meta-heuristics. Soft Computing. Neuro-fuzzy
systems. Neuro-evolutionary systems. Neuro-swarm. Hybridization with novel
- Applications. Expert Systems. Image and Signal Processing. Ambient
intelligence. Biomimetic applications. System identification, process control, and
manufacturing. Computational Biology and Bioinformatics. Parallel and Distributed
Computing. Human Computer Interaction, Internet Modeling, Communication and
Networking. Intelligent Systems in Education. Human-Robot Interaction. Multi-Agent